More than the sum of its capabilities, W3 EDGE is where online businesses are born and infused with competitive advantage. Regardless of the size, scope or budget of a project, our foremost concern is where the project headed over the long term and whether or not steps toward that end are being made.
With so many skilled professionals available worldwide today, it’s very easy to “get a site up”, but the more practical matter is: what is the secret to launching a business that succeeds where the vast majority fail? The answer lies in a devoted and experienced team.
As much or as little support and thought leadership as needed will be invested into your project when you decide to work with us. We solve problems related but not limited to:
- developing traffic
- user experience design and usability
- web site / hosting performance
- competitive analysis / business development
- web application development
From business cards and logos to twitter and facebook applications, we commit ourselves to helping clients attach an R.O.I. to their online ventures.
Founder & CEO
Senior Marketer & Engineer
- Frederick is a widely published blogger covering various topics including: internet marketing, social media, web hosting and web design and development. His passions are diverse covering the breadth of topics above, but for the last two years his focus has really been on social web applications and sites.
A native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Frederick is a graduate of Boston University where he studied Computer Science and Mathematics. Founded in 2003, W3 EDGE is among many web-based businesses started by Frederick. Some of which can be found in the work section of this site.
- Willie Jackson leads the Performance team at W3 EDGE and has a background in Enterprise IT. Following a few years as an IT Consultant with Accenture, Willie transitioned to providing web design, development, and hosting solutions for small businesses in the Atlanta area. An occasional speaker and marketing consultant, he now specializes in helping businesses leverage the best in (web) publishing, marketing, and performance practices.
Willie is a proud Florida State University graduate, where he founded the (then) College of Information’s first Information Technology group. He publishes daily on williejackson.com and is based out of New York City.