Thank you for using W3 Total Cache!
Thank you for using W3 Total Cache, the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
In this release, we’ve fixed the compatibility with the latest WordPress 5.5 update and as always fixed some additional issues.
- Fixed Clean-up widget and post-box display for WordPress 5.5
- Fixed Deprecated jQuery warnings after WP 5.5 update
- Fixed Google Page Speed widget not fetching results and updated to PageSpeed API v5, show web vitals metrics
- Fixed Stats view JS issue
- Fixed Require files for request_filesystem_credentials() call
- Fixed Console error when the admin bar is hidden and PageSpeed module is active
- Added option to disable jquery-migrate on the front-end
In our public repository on GitHub, you can review our source code, post issues, and even submit pull requests. You are welcome to join us there, and we really appreciate all users that have contributed, both past and present.
We are always looking for ways to improve W3 Total Cache with new features, UI improvements, and of course, improvements to the user experience. If you like what we have done, please be sure to take some time and rate our plugin on the WordPress Plugin Repository.
Once again, we are sending a big thanks to all of our supporters, including those who are active in the forums helping end-users.