Thank you for using W3 Total Cache!
Thank you for using W3 Total Cache, the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
- Added new Pro feature: TransparentCDN full-site delivery option
- Fixed a compatibility check for Apache when PHP is running as CGI
- Fixed Update settings on activation in a changed environment
- Fixed Always set HSTS headers in Apache; not only for 2xx HTTP codes
- Added ability to allow filtering of w3tc_minify_url_for_files Minify URL for files
- Implemented anatomic incrementing of key version in Memcache(d)
In our public repository on GitHub, you can review our source code, post issues, and even submit Pull requests. You are welcome to join us there, and we really appreciate all users that have contributed, both past and present.
We are always looking for ways to improve W3 Total Cache with new features, UI improvements, and of course, improvements to the user experience. If you like what we have done, please be sure to take some time and rate our plugin on the WordPress Plugin Repository.
Once again, we are sending a big thanks to all of our supporters, including those who are active in the forums helping end-users.