Thank you for using W3 Total Cache!
Thank you for using W3 Total Cache, the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
In this major release, we’ve added a lot of fixes and enhancements including security fixes. We want to thank you all for you patience and suggestions.
- Security: PHPCS and WPCS updates
- Security: Updated guzzlehttp/guzzle to 6.5.6
- Security: Updated guzzlehttp/psr7 to 1.8.5
- Fix: Cloudflare flush all cache
- Fix: Access log test
- Fix: Better handling for PHP 5.6
- Fix: Convert Redis warnings to exceptions
- Fix: WordPress 5.5 image lazy loading
- Fix: Infinite loop when using database cluster configuration
- Fix: Database cluster logic
- Fix: FTP credentials form
- Fix: Preview deploy button
- Fix: Image Service links in multisite network admin
- Fix: Enable Image Service settings changes in multisite blog/sub sites
- Enhancement: Updated Cloudflare settings to allow a global API key or token
- Enhancement: Added Cloudflare CDN public objects option to settings
- Enhancement: Added timeout settings for Redis
- Enhancement: Added TLS/SSL certificate verification option for Redis
- Enhancement: Added Image Service visibility option
- Enhancement: Updated Image Service limit notification
- Enhancement: Better handling of trailing slash URLs
- Update: Adjusted lightbox for accessibility
- Update: Removed deprecated opcache flush
In our public repository on GitHub, you can review our source code, post issues, and even submit Pull requests. You are welcome to join us there, and we really appreciate all users that have contributed, both past and present.
We are always looking for ways to improve W3 Total Cache with new features, UI improvements, and of course, improvements to the user experience. If you like what we have done, please be sure to take some time and rate our plugin on the WordPress Plugin Repository.
Once again, we are sending a big thanks to all of our supporters, including those who are active in the forums helping end-users.