Thank you for using W3 Total Cache!
Thank you for using W3 Total Cache, the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade. We are proud to announce that in release, we’ve added a new Delay Scripts (Pro) feature and also fixed the issues reported by the wp.org community and the users active in our GitHub repository:
- Feature: Added Delay Scripts (Pro) Check more details in our documentation.
- Fix: Several PHP 8 warnings
- Fix: Fragment Cache extension PHP warnings when no engine was selected
- Fix: Fragment Cache engine selection disabled for pro license under certain conditions
- Fix: Added Database Cluster compatiblity for older db.php files
- Fix: Fixed one PageSpeed tool metric not outputting data and adjusted a few labels
- Fix: Multiple anchor links for PageSpeed block on General Settings page
- Fix: Cache Groups validation on save
- Fix: Cache Groups delete button not working for added groups
- Update: Renamed Image Service feature to WebP Converter
- Update: Added WebP Converter block to General Settings page along with link to navigation bar
- Update: StackPath CDN prices (Service ending November 22, 2023 and will be replaced by Bunny CDN in future update)
In our public repository on GitHub, you can review our source code, post issues, and even submit Pull requests. You are welcome to join us there, and we really appreciate all users that have contributed, both past and present.
We are always looking for ways to improve W3 Total Cache with new features, UI improvements, and of course, improvements to the user experience. If you like what we have done, please be sure to take some time and rate our plugin on the WordPress Plugin Repository.
Once again, we are sending a big thanks to all of our supporters, including those who are active in the forums helping end-users.